to understand and operate
SmartLink is activated by simply pressing a radio key.These
can be worn on a key ring, around the neck or on the wrist using
a wristwatch strap. This flexibility allows the user to be comfortable
and confident in their ability to control any situation and instantly
summon assistance 24 hours a day.
Simple to install
SmartLink could not be simpler to install. The unit
is fully self- contained and can be installed in minutes. Simply
plug in the AC adapter, unplug the telephone line from the telephone
and plug it into the "Line In" socket of the SmartLink.
Most installations are really that simple!
SmartLink also caters for multiple users as each Radio
Key has its own unique identification code. This design flexibility
also allows for many additional specialised applications.
Powerful Programming Options
SmartLink's uncomplicated exterior cloaks its powerful
microprocessor that allows full programmability of all functions
via the two buttons on the main unit, Radio Key or a Remote Computer.
All of SmartLink's features are easily accessible for customising
to suit individual requirements.
SmartLink is designed to provide the user with the
ultimate in wireless protection and reliability and therefore peace
of mind. SmartLink summons assistance by transmitting messages via
the telephone line to a central monitoring station. Notification
of the need of assistance is only seconds away.
Voice Back Feature
SmartLink will automatically answer an incoming call
Hands Free after an alarm has been sent. This special feature is
designed to provide immediate voice communication to a remote operator,
automatically providing the user with confidence that help is near.
This unique feature also allows the carer or operator to immediately
gain valuable information that will assist in making fast, correct
decisions that may make all the difference! There is also a facility
allowing you to answer the telephone without physically lifting the
handset in Hands Free mode from your wristwatch radio key
Features & Benefits
- Totally designed and manufactured in Australia
- Automatic two-way voice contact in emergencies
- Answers incoming calls remotely via Radio Key "Hands
- Latest surface mount technology manufacturing
- 4 Programmable phone numbers
- Automatic system test and Pill ReminderTimer
- Inactivity Timer and Telephone Line failure alarms
- Sits neatly under an existing telephone
- Dementia monitoring capabilities
- Contacts - monitoring centre, paging or telephones
on or off-site.
- Local and remote programming/control with full up/download
- Up to 250 hr (10-day) rechargeable NI-MH battery
- Automatic power fail and low battery reporting.
- Wireless radio inputs plus hardwired inputs/outputs.
- Supports separate codes for group (multi-client)
- UHF high security wireless devices.
- Remote control features (eg. switch lights, doors,
- Programmable Radio Devices (PIRs, Reeds, Smoke,
Inactivity, Dementia, Man-down, etc.)
- Programmable Contact ID, Ademco high speed or British
- Complies with Australian Standards and manufactured
to International IS09001 World Quality Standard