The SmartLink Personal GPS tracker is an
innovative miniature size personal remote positioning device with built-in GPS and
GSM/GPRS technology. Designed for
monitoring and protecting people and
property it can be used in all walks of life from travelling lone workers and mobile
nursing staff to children and the elderly.
The SmartLink Tracker can be monitored
locally to anyone’s mobile phone (Both voice
and data) and or through to a designated
server (Utilising the GPRS data network
software) and position locate real-time down
to approximately 20mtrs.
Apart from monitoring the Device through GPRS technology
the SmartLink Personal Tracker can also send position data
as a text message through the GSM network. Using the
position data the user can look up the position real-time
using online resources such as Googlemaps.com on their
existing phone (Web browser enabled) or any computer.
The unit can also be programmed from any authorised
mobile phone as well as extract a position anytime for
location (Lone workers, Children, Elderly, Dementia).
- Real-time location: and tracking communications via GPRS or GSM Networks.
- Geo-Fence: Alerts when device breaches a selectable pre determined
programmable restricted area (Elderly, Dementia, Children, Travelling workers
- Two Way Communication: After location coordinates are sent in an emergency the unit will also establish automatic hands free voice to “listen-in” to the
surroundings of the device in an emergency. This is possible by pressing either of the Call or SOS buttons.
- SOS Alert: Activating the SOS button will alert up to 3 mobile phones with the coordinates
for tracking and or a monitoring station of your location in an emergency.
- Overspeed Alert: It will send an over-speed alert to any authorized numbers with
the location coordinates when the tracking unit moves in excess of a pre determined programmable restricted speed.
- Miniature size that can be worn around the neck or on a belt
- Supports voice for monitoring emergency situations
- Works anywhere in the world that has GSM or GPRS reception
- Built-in SIRF Star III Chipset, excellent for
fixing the position even at a weak signal status.
- Works well even in areas with limited sky view like urban canyons.
- Built-in GSM/GPRS module, supports - GSM frequency 900/1800 MHz.
- Transmits location information either via GSM or GPRS Networks
- Stores 5 telephone numbers for communications
- Low battery alarms and long life between charges